- Price Guarantee
This bracket allows for a quick change between camera view and visual view, without removing the camera. Very handy for use with both telescopes and spotting scopes. Designed to pinch the barrel of a visual back of 1.4"-2.4" (36mm to 61mm) in diameter. Equipped with a quick release knob to swing the attached camera aside. Eyepieces with long eye relief are recommended to minimize vignetting.
Suitable for cameras with the following specifications:
1. The height from the camera's bottom to the center of the camera lens is between .55 and 1.97" (14mm to 50mm)
2. The distance from the camera's tripod socket to the camera's lens if between .51 and 3.35" (13mm to 85mm)
3. The 1/4" tripod socket is less than 2.09"(50mm) from the center of the camera's lens Attachable Digital Cameras: 1/4"-20 screw hole is located on the bottom of the camera Weight is 10.5 oz or less. Any heavier load can cause the product to bend Height of the center of the lens from the bottom is between .6" and 2" The distance from the 1/4"-20 screw hole to the tip of the lens (at a full extension) is .7-2.8" (This applies when an NLV 20mm eyepiece is attached to the flip mirror) The width between the center of the lens and 1/4-20" screw hole (horizontally) is less than 2"(when used with a flip mirror or GLH20D eyepiece
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.