The perfect medium aperture, pick up and go scope and mount package. The R130Sf 5" Newtonian telescope comes standard with the 6x30 finder and dovetail tube plate that attaches quickly to the Porta II Mount.The PORTA II gives great performance when viewing objects at high magnification, the damping and vibration being significantly reduced as compared to other lesser quality telescope mounts
.Universe Today says "The Vixen R130Sf is absolutely the perfect size for someone who needs enough aperture to light up popular deep sky objects, but doesn't need to lug around a 12" telescope ....The Porta II Mount II is quality through and through, it's not going to just fall apart on you and it would be oh-so-easy to adapt any number of other telescopes right to it just as easily as the R130Sf went into place with that blessed universal dovetail".
The R130Sf with Porta II Package comes complete with:
- R130Sf Newtonian Reflector telescope 5.1 inch f/5.0 Optical Tube
- 6x30 finderscope
- Finder Bracket
- 1 1/4" eyepiece adapter
- Eyepieces: PL 20mm, PL 6.3mm
- Tube Rings Dove-tail-plate Porta Mount with locking extension legs, accessory tray, slow-motion controls, adjustment tool set and removable mount head Optical
- Design: Parabolic Mirror Reflector
- Aperture: 130mm
- Focal Length: 650mm
- Focal Ratio: f/12.3
- Coating: Multi Coating
- Resolving Power: 1.45 arc sec
- Limiting Magnitude: 11.3
- Light Gathering Power: 345x
- Finder Scope: 6x30mm
- Finder; Field of View 7degrees
- Adapter Thread: 42mm/ For T-Ring
- Visual Back: 31.7mm Push Fit
- Optical Tube Length: 22.6" (575mm)
- Optical Tube Diameter: 6.3" (160mm)
- Optical Tube Weight: 8.8 lb
- Mount: Port II Altazimuth Mount
- Tripod: Aluminum 2 section adjustable; 90cm to 13cm
- Mount Weight: 15 lb including tripod
- Load Capacity: 20 lbs
- Vertical and Horizontal Slow Motion: 120Tooth Wheel Gears whole circle movement; Friction control system
- Telescope Attachment: Dove Tail Plate
- Accessories: Flexible Slow Motion Handles (2), PL20mm; PL6.3mm, 6x30mm Finder Scope, Dovetail Plate, Tube Rings
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Order Confirmation As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information, In most cases, we can ship within 5 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Non-standard shipping surcharges will apply to isolated service areas, such as remote areas, areas not readily accessible by a delivery vehicle, islands, Hawaii & Alaska etc., as defined by the shipper. These circumstances occur less than 1% of the time.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built. Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (888-264-2244) for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.
Brands/Products that do NOT qualify for our 30 Day Return Policy:
APM products do not qualify for our 30 day return policy.
Additionally, items that are special ordered, customized, or engraved - cannot be returned or refunded under our 30 day return policy.
If your engraved item needs to be repaired within 30 days of purchase, please reach out to us and we will have the product repaired or replaced, re-engrave if necessary, and return it to you in new condition.
Once the set-up was complete the telescope worked very nicely seeing Jupiter and 4 moons quite clearly. I may have to move on to a refractor as observing the night sky is quite addicting.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.