- Price Guarantee
The ED 80Sf was initially listed as an entry level APO, but now with so many astronomers giving us such glowing reviews, it appears that we will need to reclassify this product!
The ED80Sf refractor features high-grade glass and quality components. Coupled with a medium f/7.5 focal ratio, the ED 80Sf delivers a sharp, color-free image of high contrast. At only 22.4", this is our ultimate grab-n-go APO travel scope. The ED80Sf comes complete with Aluminum Case, Flip Mirror, finder Scope and Rings.
The ED80Sf works beautifully with the award winning Porta II Mount. Vixen's Porta II Tall Mount is a solid alt-azimuth mount with a 20lb payload capacity and features high end slow motion knobs to track subject precisely. The extra height on this mount makes it ideal for refractors or taller individuals. A solid observing platform with slow motion controls for smooth tracking.
- Optical tube :80mm (3.15") ED Apochromatic Multi-coated
- Focal Length / f# :600mm f/7.5
- Eyepiece :Not included
- Highest Useful Magnification :160x
- Light Gathering Power :131x
- Resolving Power :1.45 arc sec, 11.3
- Optical Tube Length: Length 570mm / 22.4"
- Tube diameter: 100mm/4 in
- Outside Dew Shield Diameter:116mm
- Optical Tube Weight :7.5 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
- Accessories :Dovetail Plate, Tube Rings, Finder Scope, Flip Mirror, Case
- Photography :Prime Focus, Eyepiece projection and Afocal Imaging
- Mount: Port II Tall Altazimuth Mount
- Tripod: Aluminum 2 section adjustable; 40 to 67 inches
- Mount Weight: 15 lb including tripod
- Load Capacity: 20 lbs
- Vertical and Horizontal Slow Motion: 120Tooth Wheel Gears whole circle movement; Friction control system
- Telescope Attachment: Dove Tail Plate
- Accessories: Triangle Tray, Slow Motion Handles
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.