- Price Guarantee
This large photographic field flattener is made for our f-7 refractors. It threads to the rear of the Feather Touch 3” focuser. This flattener uses the standard 42 mm t-thread for camera attachment. Your DSLR and a standard t-ring will attach to this flattener, providing a completely threaded mounting solution for larger chip cameras when used with the 3” Feather Touch focuser. This field flattener requires 55 +/- 0.5mm (standard DSLR) back focus. When using a CCD camera, the remaining back focus required can be made up with 42mm extension tubes. This field flattener also includes 48mm x .75 pitch internal filter threads. SKU:SFF3-3FT-42Width:10.00 (in)Height:6.00 (in)Depth:6.00 (in)Shipping:Calculated at Checkout
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.