- Price Guarantee
Starlight Instruments is proud to introduce a new Coma Corrector called the Starlight Integrated Paracorr System (referred to as SIPS hereafter). The SIPS is an integrated focuser-mounted version of the TeleVue Paracorr Type 2.
This Coma Corrector functions with Starlight Instruments finely crafted Feather Touch focuser and combined with TeleVue’s 1st-class optics, which together, makes this the ultimate coma corrector.
Below is a link for more facts and setup notes for the SIPS which were written by Mike Lockwood owner of Lockwood Optics
The advantages of the SIPS Coma Corrector is once it is set-up, there is no need to fumble with locking screws, turning your flashlight on to check its position, etc. This saves time and hassle. Also, the assembly is more rigid and flexure is greatly reduced. The SIPS Coma Corrector totally eliminates the need to re-adjust/calibrate when switching eyepieces. You will simply adjust the focus knobs of your Feather Touch focuser for viewing. Because of this, the SIPS Coma Corrector will save you valuable observing time, less hassle and ease of use.
|Use with||FTF2015BCR or FTF2015BCR-LW|
|Other Info||The SIPS unit weighs .875 pounds|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.