- Price Guarantee
TeleVue Micro Pinion Assembly for Newer, Larger OTAs (2005 or newer) Brake, with BLACK draw tube and stock (is) digital system.
The focuser body was designed to work specifically with TeleVue telescopes with the stock (is) digital systems.
This part is machined and assembled exclusively for Tele Vue. If interested in purchasing the Feather Touch upgrade please contact Tele Vue at 1-845-469-4551
You can also use the Focuser Boss II digital system with this made for Tele Vue Feather Touch pinion assembly. The Feather Touch pinion assembly will complete this telescope.
|Known To Fit||Tele Vue 101is and TeleVue 127is|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.