- Price Guarantee
For the Celestron 6SE, you will need to measure the outside diameter of the flange of the stock focuser (the part of the stock focuser that mates to the rear cell, as Celestron uses 2 different size of flanges, 1 that is 1.5"/38mm and 1 that is 1.6"/40.6mm. We do have both of the size of flanges so if ordering from a distributor or direct from us, please let them know what size of flange you have.
Feather Touch® Micro Telescope Focuser for Celestron CPC-800 / NexStar 6SE/8SE SCT and SkyWatcher 150/180mm Maksutovs
If your telescope is less than a few years old, check the style of the back cell to see which version of the Feather Touch® SCT Micro Focuser you need: If your telescope has a flat back (left picture), you need the standard "C" Micro Focuser. If your telescope has a triangular pattern on the back (right picture), you will need the "CPC" version of the Micro Focuser.
Credit to Eric Schwartz installation instructions on the SW 150 Maksutov
|Known To Fit||Celestron CPC8/C8 Edge HD, RASA 8", SkyWatcher 150/180mm Maksutovs|
|Reduction Unit Type||10:1|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.