- Price Guarantee
Scope specific adapter for the Explore Scientific Carbon Fiber 127/140MM telescopes with sliding dewshield. The OTA has an inside diameter of 142mm. This scope is the newest version released in April 2013
Use with focuser FTF3235B-A
Please click the image tab to view the focuser and adapter with a Red Dot finder mounted on our Finder Scope bracket.
The red dot finder and finder scope bracket are sold separately.
Credit for the photos goes to Dean Schwartzenberg
|Known To Fit||FTF3235B-A|
|Use with||ES127CF/ES140CF with sliding dew shield|
|Thread on Entry (OTA | FRONT) Side of Draw Tube||142mm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.