- Price Guarantee
By offering a magnification that makes details pop and an aperture that truly steps up in low-light conditions, National Geographic 10x50 binoculars can take activities like bird-watching, wildlife monitoring and stargazing to a whole new level. These binoculars feature fully multi-coated optics for bright images rich in contrast and a porro design for a sizable field of view. Contoured grips on both barrels make the binoculars easy to hold and quick to steady.
They also are outfitted with a tripod connection thread that can secure them to a standard photo tripod for long viewing sessions. The design also puts the central focusing wheel close to the grips for subtle adjustments. A water-resistant, rubber-coated armor protects the optics from small bumps and minimal exposure to water and a neck strap provides an extra security measure and keeps the binoculars at the ready. Each pair comes with a case, lens covers and a cleaning cloth.
Item Number 80–11050
Lens Diameter 50mm
Optical Type Porro
Coating Fully Coated
Body Color Black
FOV 374ft (at 1,000 yards)
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.