- Price Guarantee
Featuring Best in Class Resolution and Professional Grade Optics Configuration
- > 9mm Image Size
- >.65a Bandpass (Single Stack)
- >.45a Bandpass (Double Stack)
- Use with: CaK and White Light Filters
- 910mm Focal Length
- 34” Overall Length
- Current Lead Time: 3-4 months
All Lunt LS130THa solar telescopes require a blocking filter for Day use.
Which blocking filter is right for you?
- B1200 – for visual use
- B1800 – for larger field of view and imaging applications
- B3400 – for larger field of view and imaging applications with larger sensors
The B1200 and B1800 Diagonals can be ordered in standard (diagonal) or straight-thru. If you don’t designate which type you want in the notes field of check out, the default order will be for standard.
View The Universe Thru the Lunt LS130THa Telescope Day or Night
LS130THa Solar Telescope
The Lunt LS130THa solar telescope is a complete solar telescope. This refractor-based system has a precision-aligned triplet ED lens with a 130 mm aperture. Furthermore, the focal length is 910 mm, for an f/ratio of 7. Additionally, the coarse focus adjustment is made via a slide tube. While focusing is achieved with a high precision 2″ Starlight Feather Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction as standard equipment. Most importantly, an internal etalon with tune adjustment allows for a <0.65 Angstrom bandpass.
LS130THa Nighttime Telescope
This is our best telescope for either Solar or Nighttime viewing. Easily change from daytime viewing (through etalons) to nighttime viewing (without etalons) in minutes! This scope gives you the best of both worlds. You’ll see granular details of the Sun and the best nighttime views without visual anomalies we have made. Now you can use one telescope for all your celestial viewing!
True Doppler Tuning
Importantly, True Doppler Tuning allows for a shift into and away from the user, adding a 3-D like component to the viewing experience. To be sure, it has minimal effect on proms due to their location at the edge of the disk, but it does have an effect on filaments and likewise the active regions on the surface. Also while looking at a filament at the center of the Sun, the user has the ability to Doppler shift from the base of the filament to the tip. In this way following the filament through it’s structure toward you and away from you. Amazingly, this allowing for enhanced visual and imaging capability for the observer as well as a research tool for the avid hobbyist. In addition the pressure tuning system provides an order of magnitude more precision to the tuning of the desired features.
LS130THa Solar Telescope Specifications: (single stacked)
- Optical Aperture: 130 mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.65 Angstrom (<0.45a Double Stacked)
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Focal Length: 910 mm
- F Ratio: F/7
- B1200, B1800 or B3400 Blocking Filter
- Focuser: 2″ Feather-Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction (2″ travel)
- Mounting Rings & Dovetail (9.5″)
- Tube length with blocking filter: 32″
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 25 lb
- Backing Plate & Focuser
- Sun Finder: Televue Sol Searcher
- Double Stack Module
- CaK Filter
- White Light Filter
The Lunt LS130THa is available for order today. We have approximately a three to four month lead time for production.
Latest solar news from NASA
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.