- Price Guarantee
JMI Motodec Declination Motor – Meade 2080/2120 is a battery operated hand control with an electric declination motor providing vibration-free, direct-drive declination adjustments necessary for visual and photographic use. It features variable speed for coarse and fine corrections as well as a friction clutch for manual adjustment on some models. Precise positioning is accomplished through electronic braking.
Mounting is easy with no drilling or tapping (except where noted).
Compatible with Meade Basic 2080 (8") and 2120 (10") Optical Tube (Basic, LX2, LX3, LX5, LX6, LX10, MTS, Premier)
Includes the new Motofocus+ hand unit.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
I couldn't wait for a star party to try out my new declination motor so I crashed an Audubon Society event for viewing swifts.
The motor worked like a champ and I won over a few new astronomer prospects.
I'm attaching a picture of me with the new motor. Who knows, maybe I'll win the SkyGaze Optics picture of the day competition?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.