- Price Guarantee
Focusing is made easy with JMI MotoFocus – Celestron CPC 800. MotoFocus is a battery operated hand control with an electric focus motor that attaches to the shaft of a focuser knob (or the knob itself) for precise, vibration-free focusing at high power without the need to touch the telescope.
MotoFocus is great for visual and photographic use and features variable speed for coarse and fine adjustments. Precise positioning is accomplished through electronic braking. Mounting is easy and requires no drilling or tapping.
Celestron CPC 800 GPS
Celestron CPC 800 HD
Celestron CPC 925 GPS
Celestron C9¼-SGT XLT
Celestron CGE PRO 925 HD
Celestron CGEM 800 HD
Celestron CGEM 925 HD
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.