- Price Guarantee
Ever frustrated by the standard illuminator? Is the battery always dead when you turn it on? The Illuminator II now offers exceptional batter life for our VFEI0850–01 and VFEI0850-RA finder scopes OR most any other illuminated finder with a standard illuminator.
The advantage of the Illuminator II is the power provided by 2 alkaline AAA batteries which will last AT LEAST 100X longer than the traditional illuminator. The Illuminator II also offers variable control from ultra-dim to very intense for proper illumination of the markings in the finder scope.
To install your Illuminator II into the finder, simply unscrew the original illuminator and replace with the Illuminator II. It should be fairly quick and simple.
Item Number FNDRILLUM-02
Weight 1.5 oz
Length 4.764in / 121mm
Width .685in / 17.4mm
Batteries Requires 2 - AAA Alkaline (not included)
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.