- Price Guarantee
The New Lunt LS100MT Advanced Package, featuring Best in Class Resolution and Professional Grade Optics Configuration
- 7.1 Image Size
- >.65a Bandpass (Single Stack)
- >.45a Bandpass (Double Stack)- SFPT
- Starlight Feather Touch Focuser (Standard)
- Use with: Hydrogen Alpha, CaK and White Light Filters, Standard Star Diagonal (night and terrestrial use)
- 714 Focal Length
- Triplet ED APO Refractor, FPL 53
- F/7 Ratio
- Weight: 12.7lbs
- Zoom Eyepiece
LS100MT Modular Telescope
The LS100MT joins the Lunt Solar Systems New Modular Telescope line up, allowing you to enjoy the full range of Astronomical Observation with only one telescope. At 100mm aperture, the LS100MT is big enough to impress in any configuration, while remaining easily transportable for use during the day or night-Enjoy, prominences, surface granulation, active regions and filaments all with a quality telescope that Lunt Solar Systems is known for providing. And with our doppler true tuning pressure system (standard with all of our Modular Telescopes) you can make super fine adjustments in your tuning to delve into the Sun and bring out the absolute best views!
SFPT– Internal Double Stack Module for LS100MT
Double stacking provides a truly enhanced, high definition view of the Sun’s surface details. Notably, it lowers the bandpass of the system from <0.7 Angstrom to <0.5 Angstrom, which really makes the surface “pop”! The Lunt LS100MT can be internally double-stacked with the SFPT unit at the time of purchase or anytime thereafter. The LS100MT telescope will need not to be returned to the factory for double-stacking.
LS100MT Nighttime Telescope
But dont fret once the Sun Sets; simply remove your Hydrogen Alpha module, and dive into the expanse of the night sky. Simply use a standard star diagonal (optional accessory, available in packages) along with eyepiece of your choice, and let the Triplet ED APO Lens (FPL53) guide you across the milky way. With other options including White Light, Caclium K, and Terrestrial Applications, the LS100MT may never find its way back into its storage case!
The LS100MT is truly a one stop telescope experience; easily configured between Hydrogen Alpha, Night Time, Terrestrial Uses, White Light, and Calcium K in minutes, the LS100MT is sure to never leave your telescope line up. The 100MT at its base (Telescope Only) will provide you with an out of this world Hydrogen Alpha experience, allowing for a <.7 angstrom bandpass in its single stack configuration. With its double stack module installed(the DSII/SFPT unit), it will provide a <.5 angstrom bandpass and allow the Sun’s phenomena to virtually leap off its surface in 3D effect.
True Doppler Tuning
Importantly, True Doppler Tuning allows for a shift into and away from the user, adding a 3-D like component to the viewing experience. To be sure, it has minimal effect on proms due to their location at the edge of the disk, but it does have an effect on filaments and likewise the active regions on the surface. Also while looking at a filament at the center of the Sun, the user has the ability to Doppler shift from the base of the filament to the tip. In this way following the filament through it’s structure toward you and away from you. Amazingly, this allowing for enhanced visual and imaging capability for the observer as well as a research tool for the avid hobbyist. In addition the pressure tuning system provides an order of magnitude more precision to the tuning of the desired features.
LS100MT Advanced Package Specifications:
- Modular Telescope: LS100MT with B1800 Blocking Filter
- Optical Aperture: 100mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.65 Angstrom
- Includes: LS100MT with B1800 Blocking Filter, B1800 Calcium K Module, Backing Plate and Focuser, 2″ Diagonal and Adapter, 1.25″ 45 Degree Diagonal, 8″ Dovetail, Lunt 27mm Eyepiece, Lunt Zoom Eyepiece, Red Dot Handle and Mounting Ring Assembly, White Light Solar Wedge and Polarizing Filter
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Focal Length: 714
- F Ratio: F/7
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 12.7lbs
- 2″ Rack & Pinion Focuser
- Double Stack Module (SFPT)
- .8x CAA Reducer/Field Flattener
The Lunt LS100MT Advanced Package is available for order today.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.