- Price Guarantee
Fits: Pre-1980 Celestron 8” (20 cm) f/10 SCT with orange optical tube and factory set-style collimation screws. These screws can be either Allen or slotted.
Knobs: Black plastic, 13 mm (1/2”) diameter
Threads: Black anodized aluminum alloy
These knobs will fit orange tube C8 models made prior to 1980. The secondary has factory set-style collimation screws with a fourth central screw in the secondary housing.
Two sets of knobs, each with a different screw length, are included with your order. Use the length that fits your telescope best. There should be two or three screw thread turns above the secondary housing and the dust cover should fit without contacting the knobs.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.