The prism rail is processed extremely solid and also easily carries heavy telescopes. The holes and auxiliary threads allow a versatile application.
- The bevel at the ends of the prism rail allows easier and safe insertion into the prism terminals of the mount
- Solid, hardened solid aluminum with 12.5mm thickness avoids twisting and vibration
- The rail is designed so that you can not hurt yourself on sharp edges.
- The wide support plate (101.5mm width) ensures a secure hold of pipe clamps or other accessories
The prism rail APM-MP330-3 fits among others the following mounts:
- All mounts with Losmandy compatible quick release
- Losmandy mounts: GM8, G-11, Titan
- Celestron mounts: CGEM, CGEM-DX, CGE Pro
- Skywatcher mounts: EQ6, AZ-EQ6, EQ6-R, EQ8
specifications: Thickness: 12.5mm drilling: 5x centric, 2 pairs at a distance of 22.5mm, 1 pair at a distance of 38mm M6 female thread: 3x centric, 2 pairs at a distance of 35mm, 3 pairs at a distance of 24mm Langloch1: Middle - length 100mm Long hole 2 + 3: Distance 19mm from the middle - length 25mm Overall length: 330mm Width: 3 ' Mass: about 900g
Volume weight: 1.00 kg
Product weight: 1.00 kgDelivery time: 3-7 days
Article no .: APM-MP330-3
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Order Confirmation As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information, In most cases, we can ship within 5 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order please email us at email@example.com.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Non-standard shipping surcharges will apply to isolated service areas, such as remote areas, areas not readily accessible by a delivery vehicle, islands, etc., as defined by the shipper. These circumstances occur less than 1% of the time.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built. Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (888-264-2244) for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.